Scope of The Policy
- Personally identifiable information that is collected.
- How the information is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available regarding the use of your data.
- Security procedures to protect the misuse of information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Village & Vine Travel, LLC is the sole owner of the information contained on the Village & Vine website. We only collect information that you voluntarily give to us via email or other direct contact. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us, and will not share your information with any third party entity.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to share stories.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website to:
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express concern you have about our use of your data.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those sites. We encourage our guests to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We take precautions to protect your information. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, a travel inquiry) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.